Friday 20 April 2012

Yamaha YHT-395BL Complete 5.1 review

Yamaha YHT-395BL Complete 5.1 review

Yamaha YHT-395BL Complete 5.1-Channel Home Theater System


This system has not been disappointed. What can I say, looks great for my needs, consists of 16 modules wireless speakers (speakers that you get in the box is not suitable for hemming dresses IMO) it is connected to a Sony Bravia TV, Sony Blu-with. Ray / DVD / streaming BDPS380 which is a great player and my computer via a cable 25 feet 3.5 mm stereo Toslink optical audio cable TV connected via HDMI and the player Blu-ray/DVD/streaming. Stay connected via HDMI is approximately 15 'x 14' and even on low volumes, this sounds good. Pipe music from my computer to watch DVD, Blu-Ray and streaming movies / tv, I have absolutely no complaints.



Oddly, the remote is very easy for me. I'm not trying to get the TV and the remote control again, but at this point is not much of a problem. I went 4-3 with remote control and I hope it will be only the Yamaha remote is sometimes necessary to use two remotes cut evaluated by me and a good remote. seems to have been well studied and thought.

The Yamaha HTR-3064 Receiver

I do not listen to Pandora radio and MP3s in my house, but through the computer sound as good as it can. I was able to convert the music channel 2 (which is probably the most sound, MP3 and so on) with what Yamaha calls "5 Enhancer" to give you an experience full of music. 2-channels, it's pretty cool! I do not need to use a preset sound field. But if you prefer to have an interesting way to listen to your music collection, there are (Vienna Music Hall, Roxy Theatre, etc.), listening to a variety of music - everything except rap and hip-hop and everything. sounds good.

The surround sound for movies and television is also a good late at night, but I kept staring at the "5CH Enhancer" in order to make a respectable volume level so as not to disturb the neighbors. It's a little 'fun to listen to the movie with surround sound set. However, when I have it in surround sound, usually to hold the "standard" throughout the set.

The Yamaha YHT-395 Home Theater System

I do not have cable and have not since 1995 (on purpose) so I can not say that as a cable box or satellite. But it has enough ports to connect external devices to some of the Over-the-air television is broadcast in 5.1 (depending on application) and it sounds very good. The ability to integrate the translation, no other components (amplifier, equalizer, etc.) is also a bonus for those that do not require sound and pure, and for those with limited space.

E 'of great value in my opinion. If you wish to plop down $ 1200 + system, by all means possible. But if your budget is your limit and do not want to be a serious home theater / music room, fits multiple needs.

BTW, those who are looking for a home theater system with Blu-Ray/DVD and streaming is not going to get with this system. This Yamaha is strictly to get the sound I think is the right way to do theater, even with a limited budget, this will allow you more options and a list of television and other video on demand. your stand-alone and I doubt that will serve for many years. Basic sound has not changed in 30 years, except to the extent of the increase (2.1, 5.1, 7.1) and digital video input / output seems to be changing at a rapid pace and may be adjustable out for now. However, this system will provide a range of options that I think many of the video home theater system can not provide.

EDIT: February 8, 2012, are still standing behind this system is an entry level / budget and quality. Complaints and stereo equipment to the extent that this is a good investment for my needs. I have not figured out how to get my Sony products will be accepted at a distance. I have not felt after reading the forum for the support of Sony on the Sony is not married. What goes well with the TV remote, I can not get in the way the Yamaha, so do not worry. I'm really recommend it to anyone looking for a system that does not cost a lot of money and not looking for a room full theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment